Re: [ST] Cool Summer Jacket

>But: I am looking for a summer jacket for higher temperatures. After reading
>in Triumphnet that the Brosh Jacket isn't the right solution I am back at
>the start...

Well, I know everyone is suggesting the Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket, and I really don't blame them, it was the first mesh jacket with armor, shoot even I own one.  But am getting ready to buy another jacket.  Did a little hunting around and have decided on the First Gear mesh jacket.  It flows just as nice as the Joe Rocket, but has better abrasion resistance.  However I will be purchasing aftermarket armor for it, cause I'm just not impressed the the armor that comes with it.

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Lucifer Orange Sprint ST (no that's not a typo)
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or