[ST] New file uploaded

Matt Knowles has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
It may not look as good on you, but here is what the back of the jacket looks like.

>Does anyone here have the Triumph Race Jacket?  I\'ve been perusing the Triumph website and I like the looks of it, but the pics are only of the front.  I\'m wondering if the checkerboard design is on the back too.  And if it says Triumph on the back like the Retro, I may have to spend the tax refund on it.

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/jacketback.jpg
File size = 25187
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload