Re: [ST] Truimph Web Site

Well I currently have > 300 messages in my ST account, so I am skimming.
But I agree with Rude Dawg, the site may be prettier (sp?), but it
defintely needs a lot of work. The flash is very raw and needs a lot of
optimization. For what it does it should be a lot smaller, and it is not
easy to navigate. I think part of the problem is that a lot of the pics
a BMP's (IIRC). I can see not using gif's, but there is no reason (that
I know of) why all the bmp's should be converted to jpg's. That right
there would make the site a bit more livable. Still many navigation
issues though.