Re: [ST] Weekend Ride???

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, STeve Duncan wrote:

> in David's drive, I smell OIL BURNING, and look down to see SMOKE roiling
> out of the left side faring.  DAMNIT.  Shut off the bike a notice lots of
> the oily stuff up and around the valve cover.  Bad gasket?  Loose Bolts?
> Only my mechanic knows for sure.  So we go ahead and do the lock mod.  I
> will have David post pics.  And then I baby my baby back to the shop with
> Dave following.  Which is where she is now. Updates on the hour.

Sorry to hear about the Steve. Is RPM actually open on Monday?

If our bikes are up and running this weekend, anyone in the Dallas area
up for heading up to Arkansas or over to Big Bend national park for a 2
day trip?

The weather is supposed to be warm by then.

My bike has to be looked at, I think there are issues with the
suspenions. Could not get the bike in Saturday, but will be braving the
cold tomorrow.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 15,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500