Re: [ST] Race Jacket

Sorry, I don't know the names of the various Triumph jackets. You mentioned
it had checkers across the shoulders so I assumed that's the one you were
looking at.

I have 4 leather jackets myself, and now I'm so confused I can't even
remember what side the zipper is supposed to be on.

>Matt wrote:
><<
>Description :-
>It may not look as good on you, but here is what the
>back of the jacket looks like.
>>>

>Matt - Thanks for the pic.  It most definitely would
>not look that good on me.  But this pic is of the
>Retro jacket and the one I'm considering is called the
>Race jacket.  I already have a Retro but I seem to
>have some fetish for jackets...seems like I'm always
>looking to get another one.  Course, it prolly has the
>friggin' zip on backwards... ;^)

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643