Re: [ST] Phoenix was not first

original message:

>From: "John Petrey, Jr." <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Interesting comment. While riding in EXTREME heat with the radiating temps
>off tarmac hovering at what? 150 deg. F?  I have actually put a non-perf.
>jacket back on after going a bit with just tshirt. I don't own a mesh/perf
>jacket but the radiating heat can be so extreme it feels better to have a
>jacket on to protect you from the heat.
>
>Anyone else experienced this?
>
>Apex Dawg

Absofreakinlutly, John-boy.  In fact last year I was stopped in the shade
for a little pee break and this dood and his woman came puttin past on their
Sportster.  'Course, no helmet, gloves, nothin' but jeans and t-shirt (I
think the chick was even wearin shorts). They were red as beets, and looked
sorta dazed (coulda been the weed tho')  They pulled up and asked if I was
hot in all my gear.  I just shook my head and said "Dood, you're the one
with 3rd degree sunburn, I stay cool by evaporation, try it
sometime............."

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"...said the way you move, gonna make me sweat, gonna make me groove"