[ST] St Louis Cycle World show

I went to this show Sat with my parents and 4 friends from Kansas City.  The
main thing I have to say is that Triumph really screwed up.  Their booth was
about 20 ft long and had 2 bikes, and 2 small racks of gear in it, against
the wall.  No truck, and no Speed 4.  When I asked where the truck and bike
were I was told they were on the way to Daytona.  WTF!?!  Daytona isn't for
a couple weeks.  They apparently chose to snub the St Louis show for reasons
not fully explainable.  Really bad timing, especially after the MCN article.
The 2 bikes that were in the booth, a Bonneville American and a new
Daytona(Blue) were from one of the local dealers stock, I assume so was the
gear.

Another thing I noticed is there was a distinct lack of fanfare over new
models.  I actually walked right by the ST1300 once before realizing what it
was.  The VFR and ZZR1200 were both just out with the rest of the models to
be found on their own.  Really disappointing.  The Buell booth was the
coolest, the XB9 mounted on a stand at a full lean angle so you could get
your pic on it with a knee down, very cool.  An added bonus was everyone
working the booth Sat was a Buell factory line employee, these were the
actual folks who put them together.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen