Re: [ST] hi, question about the decals on the rs

Henk,
I believe it's 3M that makes a bit-like tool with a series of discs on one
end that you put into a high-speed drill or air tool.  The material combined
with the speed removes decals but doesn't harm the paint.  Used it at work
to remove decals from fiberglass boats and seen it used on cars with no
harm.  I'm not sure if your corner auto-parts store carries them, however.
But you could certainly ask around at some body/paint shops.
Regards,
Eric
Portland, OR
'01 BRG ST