[ST] The hidden 60' trailer in a building

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, STeve Duncan wrote:

> >From: Steven Kohlscheen <Steven.kohlscheen@xxxxxxxx>
>
> >  When I asked where the (Triumph)truck and bike
> >were I was told they were on the way to Daytona.  WTF!?!
>

> I call a hearty *BS* on their explanation!!!  There was no truck at the
> Dallas show either.  They did have 6 or 7 bikes (the new Daytona &
> Cenntenial Edition, Speed Trip, Bonneville America, Bonnie, TT600, hmmmmmm I
> don't think they even had an ST or RS much less a Trophy) all from local
> Dealers.  NO accessories at all, not even some little plastic tote bags w/
> the Triumph Logo.  A shame, they could of at least sold a few "Triumph"
> T-shirts.  Or better yet the famous "Trustme" shirts!
>
> Hey Triumph! Need a Marketing Manager?  I am available.

I hate to tell ya guys, but at the dallas show, the triumph trailer was way out
in BFE, row past the Gerbings booth. Because the trailer is only finished out
on one side they could not have it at the booth. They had many shirts and jackets.

Stacy and I found it on the second day, when we went around just to make sure we
did not miss anything.

I must admit, a sign in their main booth with a picture of where the trailer was
would have been good! The pair working at the trailer where quit disappointed with
the number of people dropping buy, gee wiz, really :-)

As far as the ST beging there, it was in BRG. I know, as one of the TOA staff asked
me what I rode and I pointed to it :-)

t.