RE: [ST] New file uploaded (ST parts)

You said your looking for a single swinger?  There is
a wrecked ST that is being parted out by:

Todd Dean
Dean's Body Shop
64286 Hwy 41
Pearl River, LA  70452
985/863-0500
985/960-7202 cell 24/7

The frame and forks are both bent, and much of the
plastic is scratched or cracked (or has been used on
my bike), but I believe the swinger is still in good
shape and for sale.   Tell him I sent you, if it's not
a big deal.

SSS's rule.

Steve in Ohio.