[ST] T22

While I think they'd have to make it look a lot leaner to please this crowd
(myself included), lets face it we'll never really like big cruisers. Like
Matt said they go against everything we got into motorcycles for. The
reality however is that that is what sells in the US. We are constantly
getting requests for Harleys on our tours and I'm hoping I can satisfy that
request with a Big Triumph Cruiser. I'm glad it is not another V-twin, let's
just hope they loose some of the BOSS HOSS styling.

More importantly, I hope that there are a lot of parts (tranny, balancer,
cams maybe) spinning in the opposite direction of the crank. One reason I
don't like BMWs is the rev induced tip. Can you imagine revving 2200cc at a
stop? I might place an order for turn signals and switch gear now. It looks
like we might also have to start our guides on a Russian Drug Aided weight
training program. Somebody is going to have to pick these things up off the
ground!

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com

How about those Canadian Hockey Players (male & female). I'm heading down to
the beer store on Friday and picking up a case of the freshly minted Molson
Canadian Gold "Bullets". Good Beer, Great Hockey, Awesome Motorcycling, What
a Country!