Re: [ST] New file uploaded

original non-sequiter:

>From: "Cameron" <camckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>That's right, BLACK!!!!!
>Game, Set, Match!  Checkmate! I rest my case.
>
>Cam
>'00 ST

Once again, and for the last time, we are not discussing mixing freakin'
paints, or painting objects.  We are discussing how we PERCEIVE color.  I
would explain WHY mixing a bunch of colors produces "full absorption" of the
visible light band but you are obviously incapable of grasping such
concepts.

The "color" BLACK does not reflect any of the visible light spectrum for our
eye to perceive, therefore we "see" no color.

Sheesh, are you really this dense, or are you just bored??
Is the "gameboy" on the fritz?  ;}

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx