[ST] T22

I have to disagree with the masses this time. This
bike has potential. As it sits, it could be the
ugliest thing to be assembled with 2 wheels (hear that
Honda, you now have competition re the VFR)

BUT....Triumph, if your listening, PLEASE scrap the
gas tank and start over, leave that chrome peice in
the dumpster with it. The pipes could use a little
revamp, some cosmetic work on the engine. The air box
(if thats what it is) has an industrial look to it.

I think the crankcase is just big enough to contain a
massive countershaft. but in sharp contrast to the
masses, I think it has potential and its certianly
different. Further, it doesnt look any heavier or
larger than a road king and surely smaller than a Hoss
Boss. This bike might be a good seller if recieves
much needed cosmetic fixes before production.
Before you sport bike purists get your panties all
wadded up, remember that its being offered as a
cruiser and NOT a sport bike. A grown man sounds
pretty funny discussing why a bike like this sucks
because he does not like cruisers, and zillions of
other people like them just fine. The target buyers of
this bike could probably not care less about knee
dragging and high speed twisties. Its a whole
different world and I am probably in a minority to
have love and appriciation for both worlds
Peace, Tony burke--lover of sport bikes AND cruisers.

00 Sprint ST
84 V30
66 Manx