[ST] SSA's vs Conventional

  If anyone replaces the swingarm on their RS with the single sided unit
from an ST, please do some ST owner a favor, and make your old parts
available.  That way, some lucky ST owner who is willing to do the swap
will reap the benefits of lighter weight and better handling that we RS
owners already appreciate.  Heck, even Triumph has recognized that this
is the most efficient way to support a rear wheel, as evidenced by their
move to conventional swingarm on the new Daytona.  Of course, the ST
does benefit from the SSA, by tucking the pipe in, and making more room
for the hard bags (which, consequently, will not fit the RS), so it is
not a total loss.
  Wow, looks like my two cents turned into a nickel.

Wes Kendall
2001 Yellow RS