Re: [ST] More Tire Questions for Z-4's

I have found the Dragon GTS'es to be very stable in every environement,
straight or curvy.  Because they are basicly the same tire as the ME4 most
of the things already said about the ME4 goes for the GTS.  Very linear turn
in, great in wet conditions, wear very well for the excellent traction they
provide.  I'm getting between 5,500 and 6,800 miles a rear tire with very
mixed riding, weekend thrashing, long haul superslabing, and commuting to
work.  Your mileage may vary as I am told some of my riding seems to echo
people named Miguel :)

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
What is the feedback?  Are the Z-4's rock stable under those conditions, and
how
about the Pirelli's, which I know are another favorite on this list?

Rick Hartwick
00 Sprint ST