Re: [ST] Cathcart Lid

I saw the helmet at the Dallas International Motorcycle Show and got pretty
interested but I didn't want to pay the show price of $545.  The only places
I could find it mentioned online were at these 2 sites.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/2002arai.html
http://www.berracing.it/arai/siggtcat.htm

Luckily my dealer was able to track one down in California and ship it to
me.  I don't understand either why vendors don't do a better job of keeping
their websites up to date.  Just look at Chatterbox their site has been down
for months.  I guess they don't mind losing business.

- -Rex Vaughn

>From: "Randy S" <regreps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [ST] Cathcart Lid
>Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 08:46:38 -0500
>
><<
>Just got a new lid what do you think of the graphic?  Arai just added it to
>their 2002 lineup.  I even bought it through a local dealer.
>>>

>Rex - Nice.  Where did you get this image?  I don't understand why
>companies
>aren't a little more on the ball with this whole web thing.  Arai has
>obviously spent some bucks on their website but apparently the 2002 line is
>out yet they have not updated their site.
>
>Randy
>'00 RS

Norman, OK
405-872-9651