[ST] Shameless plug for Roadgear

If any of you are looking for new riding gear or soft luggage, check out
Roadgear.  They are a pleasure to deal with.  1-800-854-4327 or
www.roadgear.com

I ordered some overpants from them a couple of months ago.  UPS screwed up
the shipping, and they never arrived.  When I called Roadgear about it, they
immediately shipped out another pair to me priority, before UPS returned the
first one to them.  Turned out to be the wrong size.  So I called them
again.  They shipped me another pair in the next larger size.  They said to
hold onto the first pair until I tried both and decided which fit best.  A
few weeks later they called again to ask if I needed an even bigger size - I
still hadn't shipped back the original one.  I told them no the second one
fit, and was apologizing for not returning the first pair yet.  The person I
talked to said don't worry about it - when you get the time, send them back.

Now that's customer service.  Unlike some places I've dealt with, they
actually treat you like a human being.

Usual disclaimers. No connected to them in anyway. Just like the way they do
business.

Mort Harries
Haworth NJ
'00 ST