[ST] morning ride

I woke up this morning to temps in the mid 20's (F).
I've been wanting to ride lately, but dont have the
appropriate gear, or the the funds to get said gear.

Then, I realized that I still have all of my old
snowboarding gear, so I ran to the basement, pulled
out the gear, took 20mins to put it all on and hit the
road.  Ahhh, it's not electric, not made by Joe Rocket
or Aerostich, but I think Columbia ski/board pants
will keep the legs warm (arms/chest not an issue with
my Triumph cordura paddock jacket w/ liner and a
turtleneck and sweatshirt).  I HAVE WINTER GEAR!

It's the first time my bike and I have been together
outside the garage for a few weeks and it was
glorious.  I'd forgotten just how warm the
snowboarding gear can be as the only part of me that
got chilly at all was my nose as wind from the
anti-fog position from the visor on my Arai allowed
cold air in.  It wasnt too cold, just cooler than the
rest of me.

I want to go back out for a while, but just got a call
from my parents that they are bringing family by my
house in a few hours...if you're a bachelor too you'll
probably understand that I need to start cleaning and
unfortunately can't take the time to ride.

I'd like to do a repeat tomorrow, but we're supposed
to get snow tonight/tomorrow.

Sorry if this bores you, I was just so excited that I
got to ride my bike today that I just had to tell someone.