[ST] San Bernadino/LA Dealer(s), Batteries

Hi all, moved to San Bernadino County, CA (Redlands, to be precise, right off the 10, 65 miles east of downtown LA), and wondering about local service options.  The Triumph web site lists a dealer in San Bernadino, Doug Douglass Motorcycles - anyone have any experience there?  Are there other places nearby to have the bike worked on, or do I have to go to L.A.?  (And if I do, where do you recommend?)

Finally, per my previous post, my battery died inexplicably earlier this week.  Anyone else experience faulty OEM batteries (I'm sure you have...), and if so, any luck getting them replaced under warranty?

 -- Jim