[ST] after 7 months, a bunch of stuff

I bought my Sprint ST in early June and am now pushing 8K with the second
set of tires (BT-010's). I've gotten some feedback from rec.moto.. ,
alt.moto...sportbike but thought it would be good to post my concerns here
as well.

Here's my 'catch all' list of questions.

1) The fuel pressure regulator or pump buzzes, worse on cold mornings. The
dealer said, "they all do it" but I hate it and want it fixed.
Suggestions?
2) My Neutral light started sticking on at ~6K and is on all the time now. I
know I should never blame something like this on the bike but I ended up
with a broken foot after a starting mishap on the way to work. Is this an
easy fix or will it require going into the X-mission?
3) While I actually like the limited ground clearance on the Sprint (peg
feelers), I don't care for the fact that my lower right fairing lower is now
scraped up. That's a hard part and can cause the tire to lift. Yeah, I know.
Hang off.
4) While I love the 010's, the rear 180 runs out to the edge WAY before the
front. see photo link below of both the stock BT-57's, then the BT-010's and
peg.

http://members.home.net/bigrex/images/page-2/5K_ST_Front.jpg
http://members.home.net/bigrex/images/page-2/5K_ST_Rear.jpg

http://members.home.net/bigrex/images/page-2/FR-010_1.5K.jpg