[ST] cold weld

I posted earlier that one side of my belly pan had a
broken tab, someone else replied that the did too...

A friend has recommended 'Cold Weld' to me.  He knows
someone who suffered a minor gravity storm and cracked
a fairing and this stuff made it where you could see
the crqack, but it didnt stand out.

http://www.autobarn.net/ch8265-s.html
I dont know if it's strong enough to be used for more
that cosmetic purposes though.

Usual disclaimers apply, I've (nor anyone I know) no
connection with the product or the vender who's link I
provided, it's just the first one I found online.