[ST] anti-freeze and other problems

Ben, Back in 2000 when I bought my sprint and joined the list, several
folks had these (melted lowers) replaced under warranty.  Don't know if
you can pull this off but I'd certainly try. If they won't replace the
panels, you can try an adhesive, called "Retinax A" available at hobby
stores. It's the "good stuff" that actually melts the plastic and welds
it together, provided it's the proper plastic, which I think it is.

"I'd prefer the stock pieces, but the they are no
cheaper than the carbon pieces at Jack Lilly, then I
might be forced to go with those."

I like your reasoning. I guess I was "forced to go" with a new CF front
fender after a little mishap in the storage unit on a very cold morning
left my OEM fender cracked!

David
'99ST