[ST] Nobel prize

As far as the nobel prize, I am sure if a few math and economic theories
deserves one, who ever thought of putting a bit of nichrome wire in a
jacket surely deserves simular consideration, no?

I guess the biggest difference I find with the Gerbing jacket is the
fact that I do not need 2 or 3 extra laywers of clothing. T-shirt, liner
and leather. That's it. Although I am sure if I ride for any length in
temperatures less than about 40 deg F I will probably have to put on my
rain suit as the leather lets a bit to much air through it.

But the differnce in mobility is far worth the price of admission with
electrics.

Now I just need some decent boots, and electric grips.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500