[ST] Belly pans

At 09:55 PM 1/6/02, you wrote:
>Anyone know what replacement belly pan pieces cost?

I know (not sure why) many of you love those belly pans.  But there are
quite a few on this list that just take them off in summer when all they do
is cook your calves and melt.  Then they're fine for winter riding when you
can use the extra btu's.  The bike works just fine without them and IMO
looks great.  I know it ain't the way it should be, but it works.

Ken T. from Ca.

If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success? - Steven Wright

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 98 Triumph Sprint Sport, 99' Triumph Sprint ST
http://www.labiker.com/gallery/images/K_M/kent.html
IM me on AOL Instant Messenger  KenTfrmCA