[ST] Winter stuff

Thomas Emberson wrote...
>> in temperatures less than about 40 deg F I will probably have to put on
my
rain suit as the leather lets a bit to much air through it. <<

I have (had) this problem too -- the perforated and/or kevlar panels on my
(Wolf Nimbus) leathers are great in summer, but a bit cold and damp in
winter. I wear a fleece that has a wind/water-proof membrane in it (made by
Regatta, but there are others), and I'm warm and dry again.

It's time to put the bike to bed and plug the Optimate in, and I'm
embarrassed to ask this very dumb question -- I had the accessory plug
fitted to my RS a few months ago, but have no idea where to find it. Can any
of you guys help me out....

Cheers,
Tim '01 RS
Cambridge UK