[ST] My problems

I went to the dealer I bought my bike from (the other
local alternative no longer does Triumph warranty
work) about my melting belly pan....

To my surprise (I expected the worst from these
people) I was interrupted to be told it was under
warranty.  I asked about the boot on the mirror, the
new parts/service manager told me he'd try his best to
get Triumph to cover that under warranty.  I asked
about the coolant leak, he said he'd look at it the
first chance he got whenever I could get the bike in.

Now, the thing is this:  This shop has a reputation
for not delivering quality service, so I'm leary about
having them work on the leak problem...I've no problem
with the mirror or belly pan though.  There's a new
guy in there (the above mentioned manager) who claims
he's trying to get the shop on track to providing
quality service to their customers...I hope he's
right, but I'm leary about letting my bike be one of
the ones they get when they are just starting off down
that track.

I'll let you know if he delivers in full on the mirror
boot under warranty, but he talked like the other two
would not even be questioned.

On a side note, he used to work for Team Rahal (local
CART team of drivers Kenny Brack and Max Papis), he
said he would see if one of his friends over there
could hook him up with some 'good' heat shielding for
my new belly pan so I wont have to worry about it again.