RE: [ST] Battery Charging

My Batter Tender Plus is rather new, so I'm not sure
about older models even though I can't imagine them
being too different...

Mine has a light signal for what the manual says means
that the BT+ is not connected to the battery
correctly.  Now, having been accused of using logic
before I think I can state with some authority, that
if you were the BT+ and you know you're not connected
to a battery, then whenever that changed to being
connected to a battery, of any charge, that you'd
start at the beginning of your routine.

This seems to be the case with my BT+.  If I take the
clips of the battery posts I get the 'not connected'
signal.  When I reconnect it, I get a 'charging' for a
few seconds (which I think it's running diag on te
battery), then I get the '80% chraged, using trickle
from here on out' signal for a minute or so, then I
get the all green 'fully charged' signal.