Re: [ST] Arai phone/internet sales policy

> I, too, used to believe that a single drop of a
> helmet would spell the
> end of the helmet, but according to several
> manufacturers in the latest
> helmet comparison in Sport Bike (? magazines aren't
> handy) that's not
> the case.

Well, as far as Arai's helmets are concerned, my Snell
M2000 Rx7RR-IV's 'manual' that came with the bike one
drop can spell the end for the shell, even if you
can't see any crack.  It's not really manual, but a
huge disclaimer and information booklet about the
helmet.

Granted, no real damage could come to the comfort
liner  or the impact absorbing liner, but the shell
could most definately take 'invisible' damage.

This booklet said plan as day when I bought the helmet
last spring that if you drop the helmet, it's
finished.

Not calling you a liar or anything, just telling you
what I got straight from the horse's mouth (or hoof
since it was written).