Re: [ST] Arai phone/internet sales policy

Reminds me of the saying, men want their wives to perform like hookers, but
they want to marry a virgin. What that has to do with motorcycles I'm not
sure.

Anyways, the sun's out in Ferndale, so I'm pulling the ST out of the garage
and going for a ride. (After I disconnect it from the battery charger that
is plugged into the accessory socket.)

>So in the end we quite the delema, we want a helmet fresh off the
>assembly line, but we want to be able to try it on first. So how do we
>get to try one helmets that are in good shape, but buy helmets that have
>never been worn.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles

Vote for Northern California! Highway 36, the best damn motorcycle road
I've been on.
'99 Sprint St
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300