[ST] Electric vests

Neil-I have a Widder and like it a lot. It's amazing how it extends the
riding season. Couple of thoughts. I bought the collared vest thinking a
warm covering for the neck would be a plus.  The problem is, it makes it
impossible to fasten the neck closures on every jacket I own, so they're
either flapping in the breeze or I have to tuck the collar of the vest
over. Second, the variable thermostat is definitly worth the extra money
over the on/off switch.
If my Widder ever fails, I think I'll get this one as a replacement. The
Cassiar vest at  www.gr8designs.com Check it out.
David
'99ST