Re: [ST] Tank bag

I have the Triumph tank bag on my ST, and I'm pretty happy with it.  A
little pricey but made well, and a built-in raincover.  The harness is a bit
of a pain to put on and take off - but not too bad.  Easy to fill the tank -
the bag just lifts up after undoing a couple of clips and hook-and-loop
fasteners.  14 liters max. I think.

John
01 Sprint ST BRG