Re: [ST] Tank bag

Ken,

Who do you get the RAT membership discount from? I got one at the
International Motorcycle Show in Seattle from Triumph but have heard
nothing else in the way of discounts. Hell, I am still waiting to get my
membership card in the mail from England.

Thanks
Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk ( Ok, the fastest color)