Re: [ST] Price to download tunes

"Big Riff" wrote:
> No problem.  Freehold Hon-Tri-Duc is also my dealer.  (I can walk there if I
> have to, which is a pretty good feature.)

Me too! It might take me two days since they are 45 miles from my front
door! That says a lot, considering that there are four other Triumph
dealers closer than that. They came highly recommended and they have yet
to let me down.

> The last time I was in  for
> service I asked Kevin about the new tune (12).  He told me that if I was
> happy with the way the bike was performing as it is, that he would not
> recommend upgrading to the new tune.

This also says a lot. There are many dealers that would sell you
something that you don't need.

> When I told him I would be adding a
> TBR exhaust over the winter, he said in that case I should have the tune
> upgraded after I add the can.  That's when he told me just to come down
> after I add the pipe, and they'd upgrade the tune free of charge.  So maybe
> my case is a little different than if I had just wanted to have the tune
> upgraded for no real reason.

It makes good business sense. A little goodwill from them will be
returned tenfold.

> Anyway, sorry for being wordy - but I have found Freehold Hon-Tri-Duc to be
> an excellent dealer, they have gone out of their way to help me out, and
> gave me a good deal on the bike to boot!

No apology necessary. I can not spread enough good word about them. I
would say that they treat me like family, but you haven't met my family.
  If I said they treat me like royalty, I'm sure someone would mention
King Louis XVI or Tsar Nicholas II. Let's say that they treat me like a
dear old friend.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan in -Ah, damnit, there's always next year.

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil 2"

"When I grow up I want to be a little boy."
- -- Joseph Heller