RE: [ST] Ignition Switch Wiring Loom

This was one of the known (at least on this list) problems with the ST. On
mine, no fuse ever blew, but I did come out to a dead battery. On a ride
just previous to this, my headlights were turning on and off in sync with
bumps in the road. Needless to say, dealer replaced the wiring and battery.

- -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver

> Hi Guys,
>
> Had a problem recently where the ignition switch wiring loom
> rubbed against
> the instrument cluster support bracket (on my ST) and bared
> some of the
> wires, blowing one of the 15 amp fuses.
<snip>