[ST] New Triumph

Hi to everybody,

My name is Al Gentry, and I live in Spencer, Oklahoma just outside Oklahoma
City, USA.

About a month ago I bought a red  '01 ST and sold my 1885 BMW K100RS that I
had been riding for about 4 years.

I'm in love with the Triumph already.  I'll probably spend most of my time in
lurk mode, but I have a couple of questions

   I'm having fun so far, but when I took it in for an oil change, both the
dealer and mechanic were questioning me about if I smelled any gasoline. How
common is a gas sender leak? Should I be looking forward to it?  How come
people have to have these things replaced three and four times?  Or, is that
a rarity?  Got me a little concerned.  I want to do a couple of road trips
this spring and summer and I hope not to get stranded.

What a fun motorcycle.  This looks like a pretty good list and I look forward
to being a member.  Thanks in advance for any help.  Gotta go contemplate the
ST.

Regards,
Al Gentry
Spencer, OK, USA