RE: [ST] New Triumph

Al,

Matt Knowles has summed it up pretty good, but you should just have your
local dealer check with Triumph of America to see if yours has been done
(once or more) yet. Since it's a recall registered with the NHTSA, they have
to keep records of all affected machines. You should also see if your bike
was subject to either of the other recalls (that I'm aware of.) They also
had trouble with some early Regina drive chains, and recently, clutch
cables.

I have a 2000 Sprint RS, in Racing Yellow. These are well known for being
faster than the red ST's, as Jim Karl Gagne will tell you. (Or will he?)
Curiously, I also live in Spencer....Massachusetts. I bet mine is older than
yours. Our Spencer was chartered in 1753. :)

Ken M.