[ST] Triumph fabric clothing

I'm considering buying some decent winter/cold weather riding gear and was
wondering if anybody has any experience of the Triumph offerings.  I'm
thinking in particular of the fabric jacket and trouser combinations with
built in armour etc.  I've already got a couple of bits of Triumph kit
including the Chevron rain suit and have found them to be extremely well
made and good at what they're designed to do.

At the moment I only have leather kit and in cold weather, even with
thermals on underneath it can still get pretty chilly especially if I'm out
for more than half an hour.  Hence the question.  If anybody has any other
recommendations I'd be interested in hearing them (although I'm NOT
interested in heated clothing).

Ta

Andy