[ST] Carbo Tex undertray for ST/RS

Howdy folks,
	Been in lurk mode for a while. Erik, thanks for the link to
Carbo Tex. Some nice goodies to be found there. I wondered if I was the
only lister looking to find someone producing or willing to produce an
"Undertray" for the Sprints. I would think that there should be enough
interest on the list to get someone to do it. Anyone else? Also wanted
to welcome the new peoples to the list. I hope you enjoy your Sprint
ST/RS as much as the rest of us here do. A quick note that the following
link will take you to a Triumph 8 bike review on Motorcycle News:
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/detail?sectionID=50677&documentID=119
658 . They call it a review of "Triumph's 8 most important new bikes",
but no RS on the list. Guess there wasn't enough "new" on the RS to get
their attention. Boy, do I wish I could find a way to get that
"Centennial Edition Daytona" into my garage! I still believe that
Triumph made a mistake getting rid of the single sided swing arm on that
bike.

Hope all is well with all of you,
Dave Smoot