[ST] Carbo Tex undertray for ST/RS

Folks,
	Sorry for clarifying "Undertray". Carbo Tex is making a piece of
body work that encloses the area below the tail of the bike. When used
in conjunction with a "Hugger" this makes cleaning the back end of the
horse a whole lot easier, and I also like the finished look that it
gives the rear of the bike. I am trying to decide if I will go with the
under seat exhaust system, or if we could get Carbo Tex to do one of
these body panels for the Sprint line (they already do these for the
Daytona and Speed III).  Any takers?

Later,
Dave