RE: [ST] MCN: Eight 2002 Triumphs on test

Guess they may have had a bad one. I recall someone posting not to long ago
that the FI on the 2002 Daytona was the worst he had ridden. That must have
been a bad one too as it's been great on all the others.

Having said that MCN do always seem to have an Anti-Triumph biaise. Seems
bizarre that what were often considered the best brakes in the business can
become poor with no physical changes. As before and the MCN Anti-Triumph
bit.

Dave Mc