[ST] Re: (ST) Motorcycle With Airbags

I recall seeing on maybe the Learning Channel or Discovery Channel footage
of a Japanese inventor who made an airbag for motocycles.  However, his
invention was a take on the inflatable personal flotation devices.  A simple
premise,  a cord is attached from bike to inflatable device worn on rider.
When rider separates from bike, the device inflates around the rider's upper
body and head providing cushion when said rider impacts with solid object
("Bumbles bounce!" comes to mind, for those with Christmas cartoon
reference).  Apparently this gentleman joys in demonstrating the
effectiveness of his invention.  Haven't seen it come to market as of yet
though.

Regards.
Eric G.
01 BRG ST