Re: [ST] Aerostitch vs Triumph fabric clothing

Aerostich makes a great product. But I for one don't like them.. I've
owned a few and I find them uncomfortable. So more than anything YOU
must try stuff on!  This is really like someone recommending shoes..
Would you buy shoes that someone said where great without a try on??
Didn't think so. As far as I'm concerned comfort is the most
important aspect of clothing..If it's not comfy you won't want to
wear it.. and if it ain't on, it can't protect you.. So try as much
stuff on as possible before buying. And FWIW I've never been able to
find one set that worked for all situations/ temperatures.. but maybe
I'm just fussy :-)

Erik