[ST] Triumph fabric clothing - Thanks!

A big thank you to all those who offered opinions and experience of Triumph
(and other) fabric clothing.  Some of the responses were incredibly detailed
and extremely informative.  Just makes me glad to be part of an excellent
mailing list.

Based on my own research and views received from the list the Triumph kit is
certainly looking good.  Some of you commented that the main disadvantage of
the Triumph clothing was the fact that it is too warm in summer weather.
This won't be an issue for me as I've got a full set of leathers which I use
for summer riding.  I'm after a warm all weather jacket for the colder
months and the Triumph jackets sound perfect for that.  The annual Swedish
motorcycle show is coming up in a couple of weeks, giving me the chance to
try everything on and hopefully pick up a bargain.

Thanks again.

Andy