Re: [ST] RE: (ST) Aerostitch vs Triumph fabric clothing

I must say I agree with the suggestions to go with
black on this issue (even though I've argued for red).
 Black is neutral...black on Red looks good (heck the
bike is trimmed in black), black on yello looks good,
black on anything looks good.

The only potential problem with black is night riding.
 Ya'know how the MSF suggests wearing bright
inconspicuous colors?