[ST] New Member

Hello all.  I am considering trading in my 98 Thunderbird Sport for a 01
Sprint RS.  I have gotten much information from the FAQ and list
archives.  Many thanks to all who have contributed.  I am already sold
on the looks and performance.  The only thing that remains a mystery is
the long term reliability.  I put a hell of a lot of miles on my bikes,
and need some reassurance that there will not be any future problems
with the RS.  Any information from owners, especially those with high
mileage, would be highly apppreciated.