Re: [ST] Heated comparison

OK, I know I said I dont want electric because I'm a
moron and would leave end up walking away from my bike
while still tethered to it, but I like the
looks/reviews of some of those heated items....

Now, the question begs to be asked (at least it begs
me) is how compatible are these items with each other?
 What I mean is, if I get the Eclipse chaps, Gerbing
liner and Widder gloves, do I need to rig the
connection or will they all play nicely together and
let me 'daisy chain' them together and just have to
handle  the accessories port on the side of my bike?

http://www.motorsports-network.com/ProdTest/electric/electric.htm