Re: [ST] Heated comparison

> Ben,  I'm not absolutely sure, but a believe the Gerbings and Widder use the
> same connector. A dual side by side male/female connector. Very similar in
> design to a trailer plug. It is a very secure connector by the way, almost
> impossible for it to vibrate or come loose accidentally.

I was at the dealership yesterday. They carry wider, while I was waiting I looked
at their gloves and they take a different plug than the gerbings. The gerbings
gloves take a round power adapter type plug while the gerbings requires
a mini european 2 prong power outleg plug from what I recall.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500