[ST] Philips Vision Plus freebie from powerbulbs.com

this morning,  i *finally* got around to putting
in an order for vision plus bulbs and sidelights
(for the center 'eye') from powerbulbs.com.

if you're like me, and had been procrastinating, maybe
this'll get ya off yer hump; they've got a promotion
going now where they'll send out a *free* set of
sidelights when you order the bulbs from the website.

john at powerbulbs was prompt in his reply to my email,
and i've heard much of the same about this outfit in
the past. and free shipping across the pond - love it!

	- al.

p.s. i've been waiting till i bought these bulbs to
install my kisan pathblazer dual headlight modulator -
can't wait to start waking people up on my commute!

- --
       /\ _
      /  \ \    al bailey
     / /_ \ \ _  415.448.crud