[ST] Sarge Seat

Steven,

I've been considering an upgrade to my RS' seat, and wondered how was your
experience with Sargent. Happy? Did you buy a seat from them, or send yours
in for a new foam? New cover, or did they re-use the original? Lastly, how
much should I expect tp pay and what was the turnaround time (assuming you
sent yours in)?

Thanks!
Ken M.
I have a sargeant on my VTR and had one on my 900SS and think they are worth
every penny.  Lighter than stock, nifty storage cannister(tho it smells like
a bag of dirty cat a$$holes) , comfy and durable.