[ST] Philips bulbs

<<
this morning,  i *finally* got around to putting
in an order for vision plus bulbs and sidelights
(for the center 'eye') from powerbulbs.com.

if you're like me, and had been procrastinating, maybe
this'll get ya off yer hump; they've got a promotion
going now where they'll send out a *free* set of
sidelights when you order the bulbs from the website.

Yeah, they had a "free" deal when I ordered the bulbs
(and the W5W for the third eye to "match") for fog
lights but they didn't ship me the free ones.  :-(  I
didn't feel like complaining as I really only wanted
the bulbs for my bike (which doesn't have fog lights).

The lights are a great improvement and don't have a
weird blue look...just bright white.  And the "blue"
W5W bulb isn't really blue but does match the brighter
whites better than the stocker.

BTW, I'm now posting from Yahoo as apparently Bill
Gates doesn't have enough money and Hotmail is
strongarming users to pay $20 a year for more mailbox
space.  Yahoo has double the free space.

Randy
'00 RS